This recipe is EXTREMELY easy, even by my standards! My fun Friday morning breakfast for us this week were these Mini Monkey Breads. I recently signed up for Pillsbury’s daily emails, and this one came out in the last couple weeks. Considering it only uses ONE ingredient and that monkey bread was one of my all-time favorite breakfasts growing up, I knew these had to be made!
This recipe really is as easy as it looks, and it’s even more delicious than it sounds. Hope you give it a try! If nothing else, it makes the kitchen smell amazing 🙂
Easy Mini Monkey Breads
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your muffin tin for baking
- Separate each cinnamon roll and cut each one into 6 sections
- Put 6 sections into each muffin tin (I tried a few variations of this…tumbling them on top of one another and squishing them all in. You’ll see how they each turned out!)
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Before serving, microwave icing and drizzle on top Absolutely delicious! The perfect mini monkey bread to satisfy a morning sweet tooth. Considering I have a 24/7 sweet tooth – this is right up my alley!
What was your favorite breakfast while you were growing up?
I fondly remember monkey bread, grits, sausage balls, Mickey Mouse waffles, and cinnamon-sugar toast 🙂 My favorite breakfast when we would eat out was Dairy Queen’s biscuits ‘n gravy. Nathan finds that hilarious as I’m far from a fast food fiend now!