This recipe was too fun and too easy not to share. How many excuses do you get to buy sugary colorful cereal to cook with?! I saw this recipe last week and knew I had to try it for St. Patrick’s Day. Luckily, it was just as simple and delicious as I thought it would be. I think it’ll be a new tradition around here 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 10 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Grease 9X13-inch pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Reduce heat and add cereal.
- Stir together and then transfer to prepared pan. Let it sit for about an hour before cutting into pieces.
Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick’s Day! We certainly had a tasty one 😉