After organizing some of the recipes from this blog, I was inspired to try a spin on some old favorites! What I came up with can best be described as a crossover between chicken divan and chicken pot pie spinoff. I basically grabbed whatever I felt like at the grocery store and made it work 🙂
Broccoli Chicken Biscuit Bake
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 cans of Pillsbury biscuits
- 10 oz broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 13×9 basking dish.
- Dice the chicken and broccoli, add to the baking dish.
- Top with the two cans of soup and mix everything together.
- Chop the biscuits into quarters and layer them on top.
- Add shredded cheese as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
I love recipes like this because it’s a one-dish meal. You get your veggies, protein, and carbs all in one go. This also makes great leftovers for easily reheated lunches. With warmer months upon us, I’m all about simplifying time in the kitchen, and this easy dish does the trick!